Re: I am rewriting roadsplat in 3d, and this is the result

My impression is that death on the road and roadsplat are the same thing, just the latter is newer and has more stuff in it. Could be wrong though.

ogomez92 wrote:

you don't really need to worry about cars that are behind you, as cars only spawn in front of you unless there was already a car behind you when you crossed, in which case it will not disappear, but rather will stop generating new cars from that position, dunno if that makes sense.

Yeah that makes perfect sense to me. I didn't know that logic applied; I'm not technical enough to run the game from source, though I hope to be one day. I just know the damn road crossings game in cp is almost impossible for me because of how fast it goes, and I'm relatively certain it doesn't have that logic in it. Roadsplat seems much slower paced though. Back when I played a much older version of it, I was actually pretty good, mostly because the rhythm of the cars was slow enough that you could pretty much just wait, then cross, rinse and repeat, and build up health and almost never die, so I didn't actually care so much about timing it right.k Lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector