Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy: a Final Fantasy game we can all enjoy

Hey don't forget that there is an rpg mode unlockable in the first game but available by default in the second games.

When I got this for christmas, it was the only umd that stayed in my psp for months and months. I even bought a second umd copy for my brother so we could fight one another. And now I have a digital copy on my vita. Few games I ever buy more than once, but this is one of them.

You can also make replays of your fights and convert them to .avi format. I think there is a video on youtube somewhere of me fighting my brother with onion knight, somehow managing to pull off the inaccessible special and beating him while using rpg mode.