Re: The victor reader stream isn't worth it and I'm sticking to apple.

Oddly enough, I switched from using Ios as my main book player in 2014 to the Victor stream and have never looked back, since given the choice I'd much rather have a device I can just copy stuff onto with a usb in a straight forward manner, preserving folder structure, rather than have to go through all the shenanigans with Itunes and Apple's stupidly silly tagging system, plus of course, with the stream I have 32 gb of sd card space just! for books, rather than having to use my phone's hd.

I've never used it for podcasts, so can't say on the issue Brad was having here, but personally I've always liked the victor stream and would recommend it, indeed we're goig to have to buy a new one for MRs. Dark since her plextalk is really on it's last legs

Hay, different strokes as they say.