Re: is the undead-assault public on githup?

Moderation:
I'm not going to point fingers but there's been a bit of a communication breakdown lately. Staff has not been around nearly as much as normal, but things are a bit crazy in the world right now, and I think a lot of our real life priorities have shifted.
I haven't been around here much as I've been trying to focus on my family with everything that has been going on in the world lately. Real life comes first. The ban is put in place now. Thank you for all the reports and messages.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector