Re: Game Purchase Request Topic

Hi Ian ,
Warsim: The Realm of Aslona is a very good game, and it is indeed very kind of you to be doing this for the people who haven't had the chance to play it before.
Hop on guys, and I seriously wish that the mods/ admins did something about having a sepret room for discussions of this nature.
But they don't seem to be even taking that under consideration.
Either way, I hope people take up Ian on his very generous offer.
Stay well, stay safe!
Grryf