Re: Coronavirus sales and giveaways

The following is from pro sound effects. I just got this email.

Replenish Your Creative Fuel + Support COVID Relief

This week only, save 30% off all PSE Exclusive Specialty Libraries and be prepared to tell any sonic story! Six new releases from Academy Award®-winners and world-class recordists include immersive LA ambiences, colorful door creaks, unique engines and more. Offer ends Tuesday, March 31st.

EXPLORE LIBRARIES
COVID RELIEF DONATION:
To support displaced entertainment industry workers, we're donating 20% of sale profits to the Motion Picture and Television Fund’s (MPTF) COVID-19 Relief Efforts.

MPTF“This is our intake line: (323) 634-3888. If you or an industry friend need our help, please give us a chance to listen to your story and determine how and where we can make life better for you. As we also say about MPTF, we take care of our own.”
Six New Specialty Libraries – Available Only from PSE:

LA Ambisonics
LA Ambisonics

Immersive Los Angeles city ambiences with “virtual mic” software.

$119 $199

SAVE NOW
Doors
Doors

Unlock your sonic story with vivid door opens, closes, squeaks, and rattles.

$19 $49

SAVE NOW

Tommy Gun
Tommy Gun

Intensify your weapon sounds with powerful recordings of this classic firearm.

$29 $49

SAVE NOW
Sonomar Collection: Speed Machine
Sonomar Collection: Speed Machine

Boost your vehicle sounds with 1200 cc’s of punchy automotive power.

$49 $89

SAVE NOW

Dynamic Debris
Dynamic Debris

Shatter, crash, and rattle with high-res scrap movement and debris sound effects.

$59 $99

SAVE NOW

All Metal
All Metal

Fortify your sound design with pristine metallic impacts and textures.

$59 $99

SAVE NOW

EXPLORE ALL LIBRARIES
Explore Our Most Popular Exclusive Specialty Libraries:

Cinematic Winds: Vol. 2
Cinematic Winds: Vol. 2

Instill your projects with the powerful force of expressive wind sound effects.

$79 $119

SAVE NOW

Waves Wind Water
Waves Wind Water

Invigorate your seascapes with pristine, dynamic Ambisonics recordings

$55 $79

SAVE NOW

Biophony
Biophony

Create authentic natural backdrops with vibrant environmental recordings

$55 $79

SAVE NOW

Urban Elements
Urban Elements

Build your city scenes with lifelike details of urban soundscapes.

$79 $119

SAVE NOW

SEE MORE

Get started with your free 90-day trial of Search

In support of our community during this stressful time of coronavirus fears and self-isolation, we have extended the free trial for our Search software to 90 days until further notice to accommodate remote setups and uncertain deadlines. Organize your library, find sounds faster, and create your best with library workflow software.

Visit the Search page to get started with your free 90-day trial:
LEARN MORE
macOS only. Interested in a Windows version? Let us know here.

prosoundeffects.com • +1 (646) 706-7728
This email was sent to alexander.salgado0...@gmail.com • Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2020 Pro Sound Effects. All rights reserved.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Glein via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector