Re: Enabling Narrator in Windows Longhorn setup

Ok, this is odd. First of all, to Criss, you don't need to keep the windows p e disk in the drive while installing longhorn. The windows preinstallation environment is loaded into memory when your computer starts, probably the reason why it takes like 3 minutes at least to boot. This is so you can insert another disk for an operating system or a repair program. So, why don't you burn the longhorn 4074 build to an actual disk. Once the vm starts talking, you can remove the disk, and insert your longhorn dvd. You don't want to change where the drive points to while in the vm. Now for my issue. I got a 6.0.5000 or something, and shouldn't have. It's probably vista. I installed, and when it came to drive partitioning, I did it like I did windos 7. Added a new partition on the unalicated space, by clicking new. Then hit the apply button on the maximum space and it said that windows failed to create the partition. However, I still see the partition in the list a nd it still allows me to format and goes through install just fine. I remove the disk after the speech is gone since I know from installing windows 7 you need to remove the disk as the thing boots up so that it doesn't try to boot the install disk again thus failing installation. I have the same issue. No sound. I need to install the 4074 build since that is longhorn. I'll ask Miguel, my low vision friend I have to look at it for me since he knows about longhorn. Hopefully then I can get sound.