Re: undead-assault is back!

Hi there guys,
Honestly I would never have imagined the kind of discussion I have read here. For those of you who actually understand, which fortunately are most of you, just wanted to tell that besides bugfixes this new version, which is taking more time to be released (should be done within this week anyway) has also some new features. That was so because when I have needed to release the bugfixes version I already was in the middle of another big update. So I hope your patience will be rewarded. I will post something in the New Releases Room when the new version comes out and will try to take a look every day or something to answer to your questions. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jsquared via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : secret_land via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : iceguard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector