Re: Can someone from the UK please help me?

Hi. No, there is no version available within South Africa. I honestly don’t even really get the point of this. I mean, get this. There was once a version of long walk to freedom on Audible. This book was written By Nelson Mandela, who was the first black head of state in South Africa. Guess what message I got when I tried to purchase this? This book is not available in your country. I mean, it was written by a South African. LOL. Thanks to whom ever can get this recorded. It doesn’t really bother me that there isn’t an audio described version available. Everything is basically explained.