Re: AudioWizards on SALE!!! 60 % OFF

Ian Reed wrote:

Hi david_oliva,

I purchased both the iOS and Steam versions of Audio Wizards and think it is a well made game.
I wanted to purchase the soundtrack through Steam, but could never figure out how to do that.
Can you tell me how to purchase it?

Oh...I will have to check about that in detail tomorrow with my expert of this issues. Please, allow me to get back to you in 1-2 days. Thanks for telling

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector