Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

I don't usually agree with camlorn on much, so it should tell you something that I am agreeing today.  Here's what I'm going to do for you all because I strongly believe this is as much a scheme as others I've seen people be taken in by time and time again.
1.  IN six months, I'm going to come back to this topic and see what, if any kind of progress was made concerning it.
2.  If this topic is dead in six months, that means it will be revived for the sake of what I hope will happen next.
3.  Assuming what I believe will happen within the next six months is correct, I will bring this and other topics like it to the mods attention because I do believe they are somewhat harmful to the community.
To what end we must travel where this is concerned, I do not know, but just as it is frowned down upon to post links that may lead to illegal content, so to I believe this kind of topic can be exceptionally dangerous.  I've already admited in post 5 that back in 2011 I fell on the wrong side of one of these schemes and I'm not proud admiting to it.  The sad thing is that enthusiasm and peer Pressure go hand in hand in matters like these and people don't really seem to realize it, and while I'm likely to make a lot of people mad by even suggesting it, I do believe that I have every right both as a past moderator and as someone who cares deeply about this community to voice my opinion, which at present is that such content may be more harmful than helpful on this forum.
I'm aware that there is absolutely legitimate websites that do help you make money for some of your time, such as survey sites that let you answer questions and the like for a few cents here and there, but the kind of matter we're discussing here is a little more dubious because it is super suggestive.  It entices you to get more people in on the pyramid and claims that by doing so everyone wins.  The fact is that the ones who are winning are the people at the top, while everyone new who's coming in is just another puppet in a shady enterprise that will definitely make them much less than if the rules were truly fair and made for everyone to benefit from.  If this is not a scam and a sham then I'll come back and say I'm sorry for everything I wrote within six months and you have the right to say I told you so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aedan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector