BGT multi player game Update sounds download problem.

Hello!There is a multiplayer game written in BGT where, if I delete the audio file, it will search the Internet to download it.This happens and I see it in the folder, but it doesn't play it, and if I copy it manually to the folder, it plays the sounds.I'll send you the code snippet. Can you tell me why this is possible and what the solution is?
if(!file_exists("sounds.dat"))
{
alert("misssing files","there are missing files. Sounds.dat is missing, downloading now. please wait...");
dl_file("http://maxcast.tdani.hu/btb/","sounds.dat");
}

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tdani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tdani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector