Re: How is this against the rules?

connor142 wrote:

So quick question @10 and @11. This site pretty much lets you travel to other places that stream tv illegally, correct? And you don't want things on this forum that even let you access other places or methods to do things like that, am I still on the right trail? So why are we even still allowed to discuss vpns? If this is how the rules are applied, aren't vpns the spawn of evil as well, since you *might* use them to hide illegal activities? Is torrent software something to avoid and something that no one should discuss here just because people *can* use it to distribute pirated programs? How far will this go in the end?

this totally misses the point. Let me ask another question... aren't we allowed to even talk about knives because someone just might stab themselves or pierce other people with them and kill them?

yet, search the forum for the work knife (I'll wait) and see what kinds of discussions exist with it. Hint: no one has gotten disciplined in those so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector