Very basic, slightly messy simple game in bgt

Hello everyone.
Today I'm bringing you a simple little project I made in bgt. It's a space invaders that introduces you to the art of using classes, although it doesn't go into advanced techniques like inheritance and super classes and so on. Think of the windows attack example on steroids. And in place of viruses you shoot balloons. Because why not. smile
If there's enough demand for it I may put this on a code collaboration platform.
Feel free to add onto this, I intentionally left it open ended so others who wanted to do so would have something to do, lol.
I would love to see ports of this in other languages! Hell, I'm sure somebody may come along and put this in a browser!
Anyway, zip. https://www.phantomcrafting.com/balloon_invasion.zip