Re: I'm going to go mad if I don't do something.

Lol you're probably not gonna like this, but I think it's a great idea, especially if you have someone to work out with. Workouts are always more fun if you have people to do it with. If you really want, like 3 was getting at, try shooting for a compromise. I would say something like well I haven't worked out a lot so if I do, please let us start at a reasonable level so i dont hurt myself. And yeah, there are 24 hours in a day, I'm sure you can find at least 2 hours to do something you enjoy. Use headphones if you must.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector