Re: playable main stream si-fi games.

the smugglers series and code 7 are fully accessible, the x series is sort of playable if you like searching through a bunch of log files and if you like just doing the trading part of the game since combat can't be made accessible, other than that I think there is nothing. Star traders used to be a thing for IOS but that's gone now as well. There's a nitch to fill here, guys. Come on, dmnb was so great, we need a new propper space sandbox in audio. Please please please! Stop with the ultra scrolling survive the death redspot killer bloodshed battles destruction mega hyper pro 2.0 ++ and start creating what we sf nerds have been dreaming of ever since we started gaming!