Re: configuring outlook express?

What exactly do you mean "configuring?" here.
if you've already got outlook express, then most of what you need config wise, EG setting signature and such can be found in the options section of the tools menu

If you mean you want to configure outlook express to run on Windows 10, I'm afraid my personal advice would be to use thunderbird instead.

I was a major outlook express fan, and I really dislike the sprawling and finicky interface of microsoft outlook, however, when I tried configuring it for windows 10 it was constantly buggy, rarely spellchecked messages, didn't handle contacts and had an annoying habit of crashing on me taking all my contacts with it.

On the plus side, thunderbird had all the good bits of outlook express, sensible folder structure, easy email display and a nice and usable address book, and none of the drawbacks and works fine on windows 10, so I'd just recommend using that myself.

hth.