LION, NVDA universal subtitle reader and more

Hello,
Today I released the beta version of my newest NVDA addon, which reads subtitles for all videos, even live ones.
LION, Live, Intelligent OCR for NVDA, is an addon which uses the OCR technology to periodically scan the screen and report only the text which has been changed, avoiding repeating static text. This last feature is the reason I called it intelligent smile.
To toggle it, use NVDA+alt+l.
Some of its most important settings are the OCR interval, the time between scans, and the possibility to crop parts of the screen from scanning, which which allow you to remove tv logos or other text which may be repeated unnecessarily. Also, it decreases CPU load and generates quicker OCR results.
After you change a setting, toggle the addon for it to make effect.
The OCR target setting doesn't work very well at the moment, hence I called it a beta. I thought that, in these times, the addon might help people kill boredom, even in this beta stage.
Use full screen video, at the best quality you can find, since this addon works like human eyes, a little worse than them, for now. smile
Find more details in the addon help.

And now, here's the link:
http://vortex.go.ro/api/download/get/1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector