Re: Zombies, run releases homefront lockdown mission

Nope, no apple watch required at all, just an Ipad/Iphone that you can put in your pocket as you run.

You might have to mess about with the stride length setting on a tread climber, since I imagine that is harder work than running normally as I did with my mini trampoline, but that's easy enough to do.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector