Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake playthrough, narrated

Jayde, I recall the music in FFVIII being very good and I've been wanting to try FFVI for a while.  I have to ask this, have any of you gotten into FFXV?  Personally, I loved the game and somehow I felt like it recaptured the feelings I used to get from FFVIII and FFXI in a modern way.  It may sound corny, but it also captured the road-trip feel really well.  If nothing else, the reason I bring it up is the composer Yoko Shimomura:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKpkv4G4-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJrIlcQthNk

hanif, you're not kidding about the boss battle.  The boss in the demo took me a laughably long time to figure out his weak point on phase 2, you'll see on the video how pathetic I was.

SLJ,  In regards to saving, the demo did not give me any indicator on how this will work, so we may have to wait until the full game is released to know.  Most games autosave nowadays, but FF has usually had save points in the past, so it could go either way.

I fired it up to check on your movement question:  I move the right stick to look around.  The character will walk in the direction that I am looking at.  So if we're currently facing forward @ 1200.  I move the right stick to look to our right @ 300, and push up on the left stick (which runs) he will run toward 300.
If I don't use the right stick, and I simply use the left stick to run in a circle, he will run in a circle right in front of me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector