Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

Jayde wrote:

Moderation:
I'm issuing a caution here to Grryfindore. This information could have been given in a private message, and given the user in question, who has a vested interest in their project, I feel that this was self-serving enough to warrant attention. The caution is being given because this user has had a history of trying to push as far as he can regarding this particular site, and I, for one, don't take well to people doing this.
Note, again, that it's a caution. I could've lain down a warning, but I want to be gentle while still standing firm. I do not want to attack this with claws out.

I'm not going to change the message in question, but please note that if someone asks how to find something, telling them to find the vault is nearly as good as linking them to it. Please just don't. The vault is something we've made pretty clear we want no part of in public view on the website, particularly if it's being used this way. At that point, all you're doing is trying to skirt the rules by not linking. Intent vs. spirit of the law. Your intent is to promote the vault, so you name it in full so people can find it. As such, it falls somewhat under rule 3.

Just save yourselves the trouble, and don't bother, all right?

Here is a link to website full of cracked software: https://moderation.com/jayde/caution, lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector