Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake playthrough, narrated

SLJ wrote:

@NortheasternGorilla and @Hanif:
Thanks for your awesome replies. I feel extremely motivated to give the game a try.
I wander if there is any feature build into the game which points the character to the next mission objective? @NortheasternGorilla can you possibly check the following:
How much will the game allow you to go in the wrong direction?
Regarding the movement: I'll just make sure you don't misunderstand my question. Let's say you look around by using the right analog stick. If you don't fully line up by looking strait and then use the left analog stick, is the character then walking in the exact direction you are moving the stick, or are the movements based on what direction the character is phasing?
How do you save the game, and if you have to find an object to save your game, does this object make any sound? It would be bad to keep playing for hours as a blind gamer, and then miss the save points because you can't hear them.
It's quite difficult to explain what makes a game playable. Maybe I should write a checklist for things to check.
Again, thanks for all the great things you are doing.

I got to play this before my sight became useless and only thing it had was exit indicators, that helped a lot for lower vision. there were also some required short mini-games that have to be done to go on.
IIRC timed exiting after first reactor, submarine chase, bike chase, gold saucer entry game (shooting), and skiing from icicle inn. I'm sure I missed some thing too.
Just remembered the swimming/surfing thing and the soldier march which was one of the hardest to stay in line and keep up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector