Re: I'm going to go mad if I don't do something.

Sounds like you're just too lazy. My advice? a mixture of what has been said for post 6, which is complete foolishness.Do what I did to convince my mom that coding was better than playing the piano. Get them to understand your world. Try and let them experience your experience. Sounds easier said than done, but give it a try. Exercise is good for you. Hey,\. for all you know you may enjoy the exercise and start doing it regularly.
So to summarise, comprimise, talking gets you everywhere in life... Don't be a selfish, self-centered jerk about it. Doing that will only make it worse. Be cal, civil, and act normally. Tell them that you would like to do the exercise, but go easy on you. Talk to your brother. Tell him he needs to respect your personal space, and respect his as well. If you like reading, try and jist up one of your favourite stories, in a fun mannor so they experience what you love about the stories.
Completely disregard post 6. I didn't really bother to read any posts after that, so he probaby apologised. I hope you can maintain your sanity during this time.