Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

and Marko. What exactly were those posts doing? Were they there to make people take you seriously? You're cool and all man, but putting posts like those really doesn't do anything, not even to put in two sents into this situation.

And for now, I'm with grryfindore, and all those who are with this, And hear me out, not going with anger or anything.

Am I saying Jayde's pulling this A wee bit too far? Hells to the yeah! Look man, if you just try to think of yourself as a mainstream person. Would you be amused if you saw A MP3 file audio narating A movie? I don't think so. And here I also with this. Most people sited and blind, don't know what the audiovault is. You're job, and this site, are volentary. Yeah? Now listen. I'm in no way saying you should quit being admin, because with out admins, this site would get spammy as all hell. I'm saying, that there job is just as volentary as yours, and saying things like if you want, you can find it at the audiovault, shouldn't be detrimentall to you, or the site. Look, you're just giving people A google surch, It's not something for you to blow your head gaskit over. Rite? Look man, I love piracy, but listen to me. Torrents and cracked software, i've learnt to use PMS for that. But A volentary website that's just trying to atrackt visitors hence why grryfindore said it like that. You didn't nead to go all over the top in this conversation to try and prove a point to us, we know, and now even I know. I want grryfindore's website to have as much people as possyble, cuz at the end of the day, It's just a site that's just, trying and listen to me, not to in any way, fight the competition, but to make things available for those who are less fortunat to use. I won't be posting links to TPB or other non legal websites, but the audiovault is where I will stand furm. And you nead to get ahold of this, what people do for, and i'm going to be spesific, what people do for the audiovault, is there, problem. If you don't like, that's fine. One mans trash is another mans treasure. Yeah? I'm not talking to you as a pirate, but as an actual person, so i'm really hoping you got something out of it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector