Re: BGT multi player game Update sounds download problem.

moderation:
First and foremost, would people please stop bumping topics left and right? I'm of a mind to make a rule against it at this point. We see your reports and will get to them as soon as we can. Bordorline pointless thread necromancy, guys. Don't do it.
tdani, consider this an official warning. You've asked about games using unauthorized sourcecode, or that this forum has blanket banned, on multiple occasions. I suggest you take this time to learn which those are (Ultrapower, Beyond the bullet, The Killer and any other project utilizing stolen code) and refrain from asking about them here. It will not be tolerated again. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector