Re: does anyone have deathmatch a new beginning surver

If this is dm2, there indeed won't be too much to do since this is one of the many versions Danny never got off the ground properly. @31 to each their own I guess, but I wonder if you got the chance to play dmnb in its more or less finished form. Sure, you could count the number of activities on two hands, but hell, it still broke new ground because it was the very first space sandbox we had in audio that wasn't a moo.