Re: Python: Getting started?

@Jasemat, unfortunately this is a problem with your connection or your computer, because here the site opens it correctly. I try to give you the same link but open with google translate. See if it works for you.
https://translate.google.it/translate?h … amp;anno=2

@Amerikranian please do it! If I understand correctly do you need help with sounds? In any case, I think it would be really useful for our community to have other game creation tutorials, also using Lucia. You would introduce many to Python. If you tell me exactly what help you need, I will help you within my limits.
Cheers,
Ambro

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jasemat05 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jasemat05 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jasemat05 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ishan dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector