Re: Some babbling from an isolated

you know the funny  thing is i got to know my family even more  when we're having these nighty parties, i think you got my point, as for what i do  at home, reading book, watching movies, playing games, chiling,  learning, coding, etc all kinds of stuf, i did things i haven't be able to do  on a regular day, also trying to make time so i can study for my  final  semester on second year of hie school
a new system  was applied recently for  students  through a tv channel and  the internet to help them  study at home
here the   curfew   has bin applied to almost 12 states

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector