Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

Grif.

You don't like the rules?

Leave. Go on. Shoo. There's the door. You're not on the mod/admin team. You don't get to sit here and say oh I am not reading Jade's posts, because he's wrong.

Jade's an admin. His /job/ is to enforce rules. Rules that you agreed to by using this site. Rules that the community were given a chance to discuss.

You know what? You don't like not being able to sharee whatever pirated 'I am blind but I am greedy so give me all the things TV and film studios work their buts off on for free mentality' things? Go on. Make your own forum then. Make that and don't have any rules. Don't be shocked when people post links to things that get flagged by responsible users or quick acting admins. You want that? Go fucking make your own forum. You are coming off off as a greedy entitled so and so who wants everything handed to you and doesn't want to support creators and networks who make the content, or indeed the people making the audio tracks, too.

TL:DR: I for one am tired of your shit. Don't like the forum rules. Get lost, go make your own forum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector