Being overrun by chrome bookmarks, please help!

So, I am trying to sort my stupid amount of bookmarks in google chrome, and I am running into a serious issue, because I have to select every single one individually. I have no idea how many sites I have favorited over the years, so this has been a test of my patience, and I give up after like 10 sites, because I have to keep clicking on the menu over and over! Is there a way with Nvda that I don't have to select every single solitary web site in my huge folder individually? If someone could give me an answer, that I can use with a screen reader I would be ridiculously absurdly grateful.
Thank you all and to all a good morning!