Re: MUSHClient Questions

I've been using the same one since forever for everything but, there is an plug in for nvda and all muds have their own files for the world information with world related files for aliases, triggers, and other stuff. They all access the same sounds folder and as long as sounds don't have repeating/duplicated names there shouldn't be a problem.
I would install the sound packs that are currently being used and then move over the other files like aliases adding in the new ones. When you have an open trigger file and you go to load and select a file it asks if you want to replace, saying no will add the triggers, if some are same you'll end up with duplicates for instance.
I don't use sound packs but I thought they were just a compilation of files with triggers and sounds that go into specific folders and depending on quantity could be just moved as well. I would just save the personalized and/or mud files leaving the system files alone.