Re: New possible accessible findings to keep us buzy

Hello again folks. I'm back with more findings. First, we got Taxi Drama, a dramma about crime and corruption from the perspective of a driver from https://chicogames.itch.io/
Here's the link to the game https://chicogames.itch.io/taxi-drama
Then we have Ravaged Space, a idle clicker with a few twists from the usual idle game. Try and repair your broken spaceship, sacrificing a resource to favor another if needed. Link's here https://straker.itch.io/ravaged-space
Next, if I'm not wrong, we already saw this one hanging around. Deep Echo, a sort of audio roguelike that makes use of a joystick to generate a sonar to warn us of open passages and enemies. Here's the link
https://taldius.itch.io/deep-echo
And the last one for this post is Strung, an audio based pusle in which you may repeat the instructions by finding the right key combinations to it. Here's the link https://s9menine.itch.io/strung
Best regards, Haramir.