Re: saving AI dungeon stories

It actually does so automatically if you have given an e-mail and password to get in, there is something you can access and then you go to "my stories" It is easier to access on iphone than on the computer from what I can tell but it is probably doable there too.

But your games are actually automatically saved, you just have to open the menu and go to "my stories" to get to them.