Re: Looking for a new mud to play

hmm? what do you mean by garbage interpretor? are you refering to the commands? it is Lp mud so... yeah I don't like that kind of command eather, but I made an exceptions for a few lp base mud. you have to setup a lot of alias for sure, but try to dive in some more, there are plenty of things to do. I am not a mager fan of the mud but it is one of my top 10. if you stuck and don't know where to level, there is always the unlimited deep dungeon  to tackle which is my favorite feature of this mud.