Site updates 29th March

Okay, here's the part of the updates when I insert a funny joke. I am after all very good at thinking up funny jokes. They laughed at me when I said I wanted to be a comedian, they're not laughing now!

Updates by Pitermach:
Created new topdown shooters category, added explanation to game genres page, changed genre of undead assault, x hour, treasurehunt, self destruct and operation black square.

Updates by Dark:
Cleaned up and partially rewrote description for Treasurehunt, fixed miner mistake in Sheep incremental’s title.

Added Android as a platform to entries of Super tile smash and word finder.
Cleaned up entry for world of legends, removed note about the game not working on modern windows, since it obviously does.
Universal paperclips: entry, description and links.
Fixed error on titles of all cyam, aka Baribari games.