Strange Problem With Undead Assault

Hello all, as the title says, I am having a problem with the game Undead Assault.
When I run the game, it is playing the logo, after that, the main menu appears.
But, when I brows thru the menu, I hear the clicks but my NVDA doesn't read it.
This has worked before but now it randomly doesn't work annymore.
Can someone please tel me how to solve this problem?