Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

I would have to agree with the last 2 posters here. Sorry, but what does you being blind have to do with you making a game that you can't even listen to feedback on? Feedback hasn't been delivered and don't think it will ever be. So what's the point of even going on about all of this. Just because you're quote on quote, blind, does not give you the excuse of your game being the way that it is. Sounds like a thrown together project if I ever seen one myself and to me, this needs a lot of work before I'll consider it being playable and not just playable either. I understand bugs and all but your testers really honestly, if you have or had any, should have picked up on all of the stuff months ago, not just focus on the game play itself. And what the hell does the David voice gotta do with all of the menus? Just, no! Claiming that this was going to be a great game and with great quality was one of the things that I was looking for when playing. Sadly, that was not the case and was quite the opposite. . The in game sounds was one positive out of many things that I didn't like. If I was a game dev, of which, I'm not, I'll state that again, common sense I would have checked for all of this and asked questions to my team about all of this. Even if I wasn't a game dev but I had devs working along side of me, questions would have still been asked. You can't just go and say, Oh hey, I've made this quickly thrown together game, go and check it out. And you not being concerned about your player bass of which, I honestly think that you just went ahead and said, yep, menus are good, play ability is good, let's release. Yeah boy! No. Not how this works.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joe80 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector