help with installing vipmud miriani soundpack.

hi, I need help installing the vipmud miriani soundpack under windows 8.1 64 bit. and before I here no, don't play miriani, it's a giant peace of crap, I just wanna say something. if you're gonna spout that, please move it to another topic. so, this is all that I have tried to get the soundpack working.
1: I ran the setup file. nothing.
2: I copied the sounds from the soundpack over into my sound foulder. nothing.
3: I created a miriani foulder in the sounds foulder, copied the sounds there and changed the sound path to that directory. nothing.
4: I created a skripts foulder since there wasn't one before, and copied all the skripts from the soundpack there. nothing.
5: I turned wrap off in the miriani game. nothing
6: I almost died from frustration.
please tell me what I need to do here to get it working.