Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

yeah man, saim here. DMCAS don't work like that, don't know why people are thinking like that. If we are so easy to find on google, then tell me why hasn't anyone tried to say something like big companys? yall sceme to be giving us this run around about google things and I still have yet to see a site that is activly trying to prevent audio described content from being a thing. I also believe that the audiovault is a big part of the comunity, and for the comunity. So this active scare thing isn't working, at least for us who actually knows how these kinds of things work. And as for porn being a thing, like I said, I really hate that sort of thing, but if you like that kind of thing, more power to ya I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector