strange download links on websites

I've found, and I'm giving an example here, on pages where it says "download yada yada from rbstudios.ml" or something, the download link is really hard to find, and the link that should download the file just takes you to the same download page.
The one that got me annoyed was sourceforge.
I'd click the download coffeemud_5_9_9.zip from sourceforge, and it would take me to the same page with the same download link and it took me like 10 minutes to find the actual download link.
Does anyone have any strategies for dealing with these annoying website issues?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector