Re: Looking for Pacman style games

@Aaron, actually if the games work on windows 10, I'd be interested myself.
My lady loves crossword puzzles and has finished all of the spoonbill ones, plus I always liked the idea of combining space invaders with tetris in termite torpedo.

For some reason, every xp machine I tried the demos on failed to run them properly, so I never got to play any of them, but if they work and are worth playing, well new audiogames are hardly a bad thing.

@Psycho, when I said "collection style games", I didn't mean games in collections, I meant games where you collect things in fast action whilst being chased

Super egg hunt, great toy robbery, deakout, super deakout, superdog's bone hunt, self destruct etc, open arena games where you have to run around and grab stuff.

Actually now I think about it, crazy party has a lot of those sorts of levels too.