Re: online jobs for the blind

Hi,

I am currently doing some of the transcription work as well as filling out online surveys for various companies. Now, as far as surveys are concerned, there are going to be some accessibility issues somewhere along the line, but I've had no problems for the most part. There are some companies that I would definitely recommend over others simply because of the fact that you're more apt to find that you won't have issues where the screen-reader gives you problems. I am currently signed up with four different market research companies. These sites are all perfectly legitimate and I've never had any problems receiving payment from them. If you like, I would be glad to share my referral links for these here so you can try them out.

There is also another site that I use, and this is where I actually found some links to companies that hire transcribers. this site is also a legitimate site so no worries there. Here is the link.
https://www.workersonboard.com

This site has all sorts of opportunities for those wishing to work from home, and there's even a section on there that lists jobs for those who have any sort of disabilities. I hope that this all helps. Again, if you'd like me to offer the links regarding those survey opportunities, I'll be more than happy to go ahead and share them here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector