Re: trying to add camera support to my application with no luck

Hy again!
I finally think I got it right, but can't be shure yet. How do I know my camera is running?
any answers as to that exception? it disappeared as suddanly and inexplicably as it appeared, but I can't be sure it wouldn't come back sooner or later, so any advice regarding that thing would be welcome.