Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

Updates concerning Transcribeme: Looks like they have an acknowledgement of the fact that their portal does work with screen readers and braille displays, sighting NVDA as the best option for maximum compatibility. Their style guide is a pdf that I ran through Kurzweil1000. IT seems to read well, though I will be contacting the team witha copy of the scan just in case there's something missing. If this turns out to work successfully you best believe you'll be hearing from me on its success-rate. They do not allow offline downloads, but they said their player has built-in player controls and hopefully they are accessible.