Re: accessible_output2 Error on Mac (Python3.7.6)

As one of the current accessible_output2 as well as other project maintainers I'd like to quickly respond to #8.

Up to this point I've received zero notification of this alleged issue and to my knowledge, the same rings true with Q. We can't exactly fix what we don't know is broken... Assuming there is actually some sort of API change and OP needs to do more than allow applescript VO control.
Just one of the beauties of opensource software is that anyone has the ability to contribute, regardless of the form. Many opensource project maintainers do so in their spare time, often alongside demanding jobs. It just so happens that most of these jobs are in the field.
The last thing anyone says after a long day of hammering out code in anticipation of strict deadlines is... "Hey I know, let's scour insert codebase here for bugs that may or may not exist because what better to do on a Friday night?" It's simply impractical from a logical standpoint.

That having been said, OP please report back with your findings. If it turns out to be an issue on our side, I wouldn't mind looking into this further and writing a patch (if necessary).

@6
Pretty sure Philip had already written a pretty full-featured C speech lib he was wanting to release under a liberal license, one of these days. This was also holding me back from starting another of my own devise. Don't quote me on anything though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : TJ . Breitenfeldt via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nerdcasm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector