Re: Some questions I'm curious about in the forum

Hi @komutan, welcome to the site! I hope you like it here. smile

1. Of course you can! That's what this forum is all about. Share your games in the New Releases room, and other programs in Off Topic. I'm looking forward to trying what you develop!

2. Do you mean the administrators and moderators, or the owners of the site? Either way, yes, you can message them, but the site owners are pretty inactive and unlikely to respond. Why do you need to message them, though? If you find a problematic post, you can use the Report button under it instead, and if you have questions about the forum, this forum (Site & Forum Feedback) is usually where you'll want to go.

3. You mean a signature? Like the far-too-long one about Code 7 that is under my post? In the list near the top of the site, find the option Profile (if there's no such list, maximize the window). When you open that, navigate to the first heading, then up arrow until you get to a link called Signature. Open that, and you'll get to the edit box where you can put in text and have it show up under all of your posts.

I hope this helps!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : komutan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : komutan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector