Re: SPecial request, Wx tut

Speaking from the vantage point of someone with zero usable vision, I heavily rely on sizers. Not as useful if you're, say, trying to place a button in the middle of the screen as was the case in post 4, but they work well for maintaining a fairly basic vertical or horizontal layout.

Aside from that, most elements in WX are accessible, still more can be hacked to work (webview). It's all a matter of what you want to create. I heavily suggest reading over the docs for the portions you think you might need, then actually take the time to sit down and write something. No idea about your experience level, but if you happen to be a newcomer to the world of python and/or programming in general, I'd set WX aside for a little bit. Especially if this is an intro to modules or OOP for fear of getting confused.

Thanks to magurp244, as usual, for your explanations. Thumbs up for having far more dedication than I.