Galaxy Laboratory?

So, I just got a new PC, and I was downloading some of the games that I like to play.  It got me to thinking that I had never tried Planet Saga.  However, when I go to the page, it still shows a demo version.  Has the game been abandoned?  I'm not sure any progress has been noted for months, which is why I ask.  It'd be too bad, since everything I've read about it indicates the game would have been awesome.  I really hope that developer hasn't quit.