What's up with galaxy laboratory?

Hello everyone, so i wasn't sure how to name this topic and where to put it, but i think general game discussion suits it.
So, on 25th of march, my friend purchased dreamy train. We have been waiting for a week and two days, and got nothing. We wrote to dreamy train support on wednesday, and still no answer.
So my question is, any of you, have you purchased anything from them recently? And have you got your key/game/anything? i don't know if dreamy train is their only game for sale.
We are also sure that e-mail and username we put in the paypal purchase fields are correct.