Re: help to find the game black space

Wo, something really unexpected happened! I've got some good news! it turns out, somehow, I have it, not only that, but I got it working. What an interesting game, but really quite hard. I don't know how to make maps and I still can't beat the first level.
However: I don't have a place to host it. I could put it in my dropbox but I don't know how many people would be able to get it. Any suggestions?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_dog via Audiogames-reflector